Saturday, January 28, 2017
If you enjoy reading Jet Lag Jack's blogs and you've thought .... It would be great to just see Ireland with Jet Lag Jack ... then your dream has come true 😉
If you want a longer tour, contact us and let's see what we can do! If you have a larger group and you'd like a tour in late 2017 or 2018, then contact us about a custom tour!
Jet Lag Jack Tours are:
- Small intimate tours of 4-10
- Personally hosted by Jack and Carol of Jet Lag Jack
- Small allows staying at intimate B&B's and Boutique Hotels
- A good mix of group activities and meals versus free time
- Options for hiking and outdoor activities
- An emphasis on History, Culture, Music, and Ireland's Natural Wonders
- A Great Chance to Experience an Authentic Ireland
See You in the Pub!! (or on the tour)
Jet Lag Jack
Friday, December 2, 2016
For many good reasons, most visitors to Ireland have the Cliffs of Moher on their “must see” list. The cliffs and the surrounding area are beautiful and unique to this part of Ireland. There are a variety of ways to see the cliffs, but some enhance the experience more than others:- Guided Bus Tour
- Bus Éireann
Friday, November 18, 2016
One of the best-kept Irish holiday secrets is the Office of Public Works, OPW, and the Heritage sights that they manage. An even better secret is the Heritage card that affordably provides unlimited admission to the OPW Heritage Sights.
Friday, November 11, 2016
|Cliffs of Moher in County Clare|
Like my blogs on Galway, County Clare will be a series of blogs. First blog: an overview of the County sights, towns, and transportation options.
Wednesday, August 24, 2016
|Irish Rail Engine entering Athenry Station|